St Mary Immaculate R C Church.
The single bell from this church was cast by Taylor’s on 1904, and was hung for swing chiming. It was removed from its turret many years ago. The bell has now been returned to Loughborough for the manufacture of new fittings. The forged wrought iron headstock will be restored and a new internal electro-magnetic clapper […]