South Brent, Devon.
The Parish Church of St Petroc.
This tower houses a 13 cwt ring of six, the work of Thomas II Bilbie. A major restoration of the installation was carried out by Taylor’s in 1937, when a new cast iron bell frame and all new fittings were supplied and the bells rehung. The parish has now placed an order for the treble […]