St Margaret

Alderton, Gloucestershire

United Kingdom

Maintenance work has been completed on this 9 cwt ring of six which was last rehung by Bond of Burford in 1909. Work to the clappers has included the replacement of two clappers with new and the restoration of the others. Hardwood rope roller boxes have been manufactured, supplied and fitted, and new ceiling and floor bosses have been supplied and fitted to the floor of the clock chamber and ceiling of the ringing chamber.