All Saints' Parish Church
This 10 cwt ring of six was completely restored in 1912 with a new cast iron bell frame and all new ringing fittings. One of the cast iron frame sides has been cracked, and this will be replaced.
The new "H" frame has been cast and fettled and work is now underway in the tower.
The new "H" frame has been fitted.