All Saints' Parish Church
The 11 cwt six at this church last had a major restoration/refurbishment in 1910 when Mears & Stainbank recast four of the bells and provided all new ringing fittings. A new oak bell frame was constructed and installed by Harry Stokes and the bells hung in it. The PCC has now placed an order for the bells and fittings to be removed to Loughborough for a complete restoration, including the fitting of new gudgeons and bearings to the 1910 cast iron headstocks. The bell frame will be strengthened and tightened before the bells are rehung in it.