St Mary’s Parish Church
The PCC of this church have placed an order to remove their 22 cwt ring of eight from the tower for conservation work, tuning and rehanging. New ringing fittings will be manufactured before the bells are rehung in the existing John Sully 1903 bell frame which is constructed of cast iron side frames sitting on a timber under structure. The bell frame is to be tightened, cleaned and repainted.
Bells and fittings have been removed to Loughborough.