St Mary's Parish Church
This 12 cwt ring of four is the work of the Loughborough Bell Foundry, with the bells, bell fittings and bell frame all dating from 1922. The bells are rung from the ground floor at the chancel crossing. A major maintenance programme has now been completed, with the cast iron and steel bell frame being cleaned down and repainted, and the bells lifted and bearings checked and cleaned. The clappers, crown staples and roller boxes have been restored at the Foundry as part of the restoration.
(Photos: Chris Bennett)