St Andrew's Parish Church.
This 11cwt six is largely the work of Gillett & Johnston and dates from 1949, when five of the bells were cast and a new bell frame and fittings was manufactured and installed. A broken gudgeon has necessitated the return of one of the headstocks to Loughborough for modification and the fitting of new gudgeons, clapper adjusting bolts, bearings and bearing housings. The clapper and crown staple will also be renovated before the parts are returned to Bredfield.
The headstock has been removed and is at the Foundry for repair. The new gudgeons and bearings have been fitted and a seating pad has been manufactured. The parish Has now asked for the headstock to be slotted and twiddle pins to be fitted to allow for striking adjustment.