Bromley, Greater London
The Parish Church of S.S. Peter & Paul.
This church houses a fine ring of eight, tenor 16 cwts in F, that were cast and installed in 1950 by Gillett & Johnston of Croydon. One of the gudgeons broke and so the headstock was removed from the tower and brought back to Loughborough for the replacement of both gudgeons. The bell was then rehung.