The Parish Church of St Peter & St Paul.
The 16 cwt eight in this tower is the work of Gillett & Johnston and dates from 1950, when all the bells were recast and a new cast iron and steel bellframe and all new fittings were provided. One of the gudgeons of the second bell has fractured and will need replacing. The bell frame will also be cleaned down and be repainted to complete this maintenance type contract.
The headstock has been removed and new gudgeon pins have been have been fitted.
The headstock has been returned to Bromley, and the bell rehung.