The Parish Church of St John the Baptist.
The PCC of this church has placed an order for their unringable ring of three (tenor 6 cwts) to be removed from the tower and be brought to Loughborough for conservation. The bells date from 1325, 1671 & 1746, and have not been rung for some time. New hardwood headstocks will be manufactured and fitted to the bells before they are rehung in their oak bell frame. Electro-magnetic hammers will be fitted for automatic chiming, together with a programmable Apollo unit.
These bells have been removed from the tower and are at Loughborough.
Conservation work on the bells is underway.