Camden, New South Wales, Australia.
St John's Parish Church.
This parish Church houses a Whitechapel eight in its tower, hung for chiming, and played both from an Ellacombe Rack and by the clock mechanism. The largest bell weighs 13 cwts. 3 qrs. 26 lbs., and all the bells were cast in 1896 and are in good condition for their age. The parish has placed an order for the restoration of all the chiming mechanisms. New trigger action Ellacombe hammers will be manufactured, and all new transmission ropes and wires will be replaced. The clock mechanism will be modified to play the correct Westminster Chimes as it did originally, and new steel access ladders will be installed.