The Hospital of St John.
The 17″ single bell at this ancient hospital chapel was cast by Warner’s in 1866. The bell is to be taken down and brought to Loughborough for conservation work and for the manufacture of new fittings for swing chiming before being rehung by members of the K.C.A.R. bell restoration group.
This bell is now at the Foundry.
Conservation work has been completed.
The new fittings have been manufactured.
All is ready for collection by the KCACR.