The Parish Church of St Mary and St Margaret
Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
The ring of six at this church were cast by Gillett & Johnston of Croydon in 1952, and were hung on their former fittings and in their original bell frame at that time. The bells were removed from the tower, cleaned by gentle sand blasting, and two new G & J profile trebles were cast to complete the octave. A new eight bell frame of galvanised steel and cast iron was manufactured, together with all new ringing fittings. The bells were then rehung lower in the tower.