St Michael's Parish Church
This beautiful Taylor 18 cwt ring of eight was supplied to William Aggett (Bellhanger) in 1914. With the “go” of the bells having deteriorated badly over the years, the parish ordered a complete rehang by Taylors. A new cast iron and galvanised steel bellframe has been manufactured and installed in the tower, and the bells rehung on mainly new ringing fittings. An additional order for a dumb bell, its frame and fittings has been received, and this is now ready for dispatch.