St John the Baptist

Clarborough, Nottinghamshire

United Kingdom

This 9 cwt ring of six was created when Haywood Mills Associates added three second hand trebles to an existing three at the church, and hung them in a new galvanised steel bell frame with all new fittings in 1993. The 1608  treble of six has now been retired and three new trebles cast to augment the ring to eight. A new single tier upper bell frame has been manufactured and installed and the lower tier bell frame modified to create another pit, and the new bells hung on new fittings.