St John's Parish Church
Cleator Moor, Cumbria
This 21 cwt ring of eight dates from 1909 and is the work of the Loughborough Foundry. The church has been made redundant, and so the entire installation has been purchased by Taylors for rennovation and re-use elsewhere. The bells and fittings have been removed from the tower and brought back to Loughborough.