Codford, St Peter, Wiltshire.
St Peter's Parish Church
The 10 cwt ring of six at this church is to be removed from the tower and rehung on new fittings. The last major rehang occurred in 1946 when Mears & Stainbank installed a new cast iron and steel bell frame – this is in basically sound condition and will be restored and retained.
These bells have been removed from the tower and are at Loughborough. Rehanging is scheduled week commencing 7th October.