St Nicholas' Parish Church
The classic ground floor 9 cwt Taylor ring of eight at this church hang in a “lowside” cast iron and steel bell frame. The bells, frame and fittings all date from 1936.The bell frame has been thoroughly cleaned and repainted to bring it back to first class condition. A new rope guide will also be manufactured and installed later to make the bells easier to ring.
All work completed.