Telford, Coalbrookdale, Shropshire

Holy Trinity Parish Church

United Kingdom

The new headstocks are being cast - this is the pattern for the 11th bell headstock.

The 18 cwt ring of ten at this tower is the work of the Whitechapel Bell Foundry and dates from 1852 & 1925. The 5th headstock has a broken gudgeon, and has been brought to Loughborough for repair.

Update

  • New gudgeons fitted and headstock has been returned.