Collaton, Devon.

The Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin.

United Kingdom

This tower houses a 7 cwt ring of six that are the work of the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, with bells and fittings dating from 1865, 1923 & 1976. The clappers, crown staples and rope roller boxes are to be removed to Loughborough for complete restoration before being re-fitted by our bell hangers.