St Peter's Parish Church
This ancient 7 cwt five date from 1416, 1499 & 1661. The bells were rehung on new fittings in a new bell frame for six in 1911 by Alfred Bowell of Ipswich. The bells were removed from the tower for conservation work and for the manufacture of new fittings. A new treble bell was cast to augment the ring, and this was supplied with all new fittings. The ring is now ready for collection from Loughborough and the rehanging will be undertaken by local volunteers.