All Saints' Parish Church
Easington, North Yorkshire
The 6 cwt chime of eight at this church is the work of Gillett & Johnston (1932) and Taylors (1937). A major restoration has been completed to bring the installation back to first class condition. One of the main support beams has been replaced and the bell frame has been cleaned and painted. All of the bell support bolts were replaced in stainless steel. The Ellacombe hammers have been fully restored and converted to “trigger action” to protect the bells. The work was completed with the installation of a new transmission.