The Parish Church of St Michael & All Angels
Maintenance work is being carried out to this 15 cwt ring of ten. The last rehang was carried out by Taylor’s in 1931, and two trebles were added by this company in 1985. The rope roller boxes and the intermediate chamber ground pulleys of the 5th & 7th are to be returned to Loughborough for restoration.
Roller boxes are at Loughborough.