St Bartholomew's Parish Church
Maintenance work has been completed on this Taylor 1927 ring of eight. The front six bells were lifted from their pits and their bearings were cleaned and checked and replaced as necessary. The rope roller boxes, together with the 3rd clapper and crown staple, were returned to the Foundry for complete refurbishment. The components were then returned to the bells.