St Martin's Parish Church.
The 14 cwt ring of six at this church is the work of three different bell founders and dates between 1623 & 1936. A major rehanging of the peal took place in 1936, the work being undertaken by Taylor’s. The clappers and crown staples are to be returned to Loughborough for complete refurbishment before being installed back in the bells.
The clappers and crown staples have been full restored and are ready for dispatch.