Fulney, Spalding, Lincolnshire.
St Paul's Parish Church
This tower houses a 14 cwt. eight. The bells are the work of Thomas C Lewis of Brixton, London who was more noted as an organ builder and date from 1880, when they were hung in an iron frame made by Wright of Spalding. In 1889 the bells were rehung in a new cast iron frame and with new fittings by Taylor’s, who also recast the two treble bells.
The rope roller boxes, clappers and crown staples will be brought to Loughborough for restoration, and a new 2nd stay and treble slider bar will be manufactured. When the fittings are returned to Fulney the 5th bell will have its supporting bell bolts will be replaced.
The various components that needed restoration have been completed and await collection for re-fitting.