Great Salkeld, Cumbria.
St Cuthbert's Parish Church,
The Taylor 12 cwt six at this church dates from 1882, and the bearings are now worn out. In 2015 the 2nd & 6th headstocks were taken to the Foundry for the fitting of new gudgeons and bearings. Ron East and ringers from the Carlisle Diocesan Guild will remove the headstocks of 1, 3, 4 & 5 and deliver them to Loughborough for similar work. The local ringers will then collect the restored fittings and rehang the bells.
Work to these headstocks has been completed.
All is ready for dispatch.