Hampstead Norreys, Berkshire.
St Mary's Parish Church.
Having completed a major rehanging of the 11 cwt ring of six at this church last year, a further order has been placed to complete the restoration of the tower. The Warner Sanctus bell of 1885 is to be conserved and rehung on new fittings, and the wooden cupola which crowns the tower is to be completely replaced with a replica manufactured and installed by our hard wood craftsmen.
The new cupola has been designed based on the original.
The oak has been delivered and construction is underway.