Our Lady of Delours R C Church
The single bell at this church was cast in 1850 by C & G Mears and was relocated to its present bell cote as the church building was expanded and completed in 1926.
Its original wrought iron clapper broke some years ago rendering the bell silent. Having taken careful measurements a new spheroidal graphite clapper was machined to fit the existing crown staple and fitted on site. New pulleys and a new bell rope completed the work, and the bell is now ringing out once again.
Work completed on site.