All Saints' Parish Church
The ring of eight at this church is largely the work of Rudhall of Gloucester and dates from 1769. The fifth and treble bells were removed from the tower and brought back to Loughborough. The fifth was cracked and had to be welded, and the treble had its cast-in iron crown staple removed. The fittings from both bells were restored and overhauled and the bells then rehung.