Hinton on the Green, Worcestershire.
St Peter's Parish Church.
The PCC of this parish church has placed an order for maintenance and servicing work to be carried out on their 10 cwt ring of eight bells. The back five are the work of William Clark and date from 1705, with Taylor’s augmenting the ring to eight in 1931. The headstocks, roller boxes, clappers and crown staples will be removed to Loughborough for restoration, and flapper boards will be fitted to guide ropes as necessary.
This project is underway. The clappers, crown staples rope roller boxes and ground rollers have been restored and are ready for dispatch.
The headstocks have had new gudgeon pins forge fitted.
All is ready for dispatch.