St Andrew's Cathedral
This ring of eight was cast by John Briant of Hertford in 1812 and originally hung in St Alkmund’s Parish Church in Shrewsbury. It was exported to Hawaii in 1991 and Eayre & Smith rehung the bells in a new steel bellframe with all new fittings. The 3rd headstock fractured into two pieces and this has now been replaced with a new headstock and bell wheel and been re-hung. Our bell hanger also supplied and fixed cross bracing to strengthen the bell frame, and carried out a complete service of the installation.