Hoyland, South Yorkshire
The Parish Church of St Peter.
This church houses a chime of three bells that were cast in 1755 by J Ludlam of Rotherham. The P.C.C. has placed an order for the bells to be rehung with new bell bolts and hanging straps, and for the manufacture and replacement of other fittings as necessary.
New traditional iron strapwork is being manufactured.
The bells have been rehung as per contract.