King’s Nympton, Devon.

The Parish Church of St James the Apostle.

United Kingdom

The 13 cwt ring of six in this tower last received attention from Arthur Fidler in 1996, but a major rehang took place in 1902 when Harry Stokes provided a new bell frame. The PCC has now placed an order for the clappers, crown staples and rope roller boxes to be returned to Loughborough for complete restoration.