The Cathedral Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
The fine Taylor ring of twelve at this cathedral dates from 1913 (Back 8) & 1927 (Front 4). Maintenance work to keep the ring in good order is to be carried out by our engineers. The clappers of 7, 11 & the tenor will have their striking surfaces built up and they will be re-profiled. The rope roller boxes of 8 & 12 will be renovated, and the ground rope rollers of 7, 9 & 10 will be restored before all the parts are returned to the tower.
Fittings completed and ready for collection and installation by others.