Lytchett Matravers, Dorset
The Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin
This 7 cwt ring of six were last rehung by Mears & Stainbank in 1931, when a new cast iron and steel bell frame was installed. The bells will be removed from the tower and brought back to Loughborough. The wheel centres will be refashioned and new soling and shrouding will complete their restoration. All other new ringing fittings will be manufactured before the bells are rehung.