Machynlleth, Powys, Wales.
St Peter's Parish Church
Major maintenance work is to be undertaken on this 8 cwt ring of eight. The ring is largely the work of James Barwell of Birmingham, with two older William Evans of Chepstow bells also included. The last major rehung took place in 1892, with an augmentation in 1911 when the ring was increased from six to eight with the addition of a treble and tenor. All eight clappers and crown staples will be completely refurbished, together with all the rope roller boxes. The wheels of bells 4 & 8 will also be re-soled and re-shrouded at Loughborough.
The fittings have been removed and are now at Loughborough.
All work has been completed.