The Parish Church of St Mary & St Julian.
This church houses a 13 cwt ring of six, mainly the work of Thomas III Bilbie from 1808, but with a Mears & Stainbank tenor bell of 1907. The main R.S.J. grillage beam on the western side has rotted and so will be replaced with a new beam. The other beam ends will be excavated from within the tower walls and then be examined and treated before being rebuilt into the walls.