Mobberley, Cheshire.

St Wilfrid's Parish Church

United Kingdom

The last major restoration of this 15 cwt ring of six was carried out by Taylor’s in 1891. An order has now been placed by the PCC of this church for the manufacture, supply and fitting of an automatic chiming system to be installed. Electro-magnetic hammers and a progammable Apollo controller unit will be installed to chime this ring of six when a team of ringers is unavailable.