Monks Kirby, Warwickshire.
St Editha's Parish Church.
This fine looking tower houses a 24 cwt eight that were last restored and augmented by Taylor’s in 1921 – the back six bells date between circa 1400 & 1741. That major restoration saw all the bells conserved and tuned, and all new fittings and a cast iron and steel bell frame manufactured and installed.
With the centenary of that restoration approaching the church has decided that all eight clappers and crown staples should be restored or replaced. The front four will be restored and new timber shafted clappers will be manufactured and supplied for the largest four bells, and their crown staples will be restored.