St Peter & St Paul
Nether Heyford, Northamptonshire
The headstock of the treble bell of this 7 cwt ring of six dates from 1946 and is the work of Gillett & Johnston. It was removed from the tower and brought to Loughborough for the fitting of new gudgeons after one of them fractured. The work was completed and the bell rehung.
Maintenance work has been completed on this ring of six. The clappers, crown staples and rope roller boxes have been completely refurbished and refitted to the bells. Work to the ceiling bosses has completed the job.