Newbold on Avon, Warwickshire.
St Botolph's Parish Church
This church houses a 12 cwt ring of ten. The largest six bells are by John Briant of Hertford and date from 1792, the front four and all the fittings are by Taylor’s. In recent years Taylor’s has been asked to carry out various work to improve the timing of the ring, and the church has now placed an order for the cleaning and repainting of the bell frame to keep things in first class condition.