Nuneaton, Chilvers Coton, Warwickshire.
All Saints' Parish Church.
This church houses a fine Taylor ring of ten with a 13 cwt tenor bell. The back eight date from 1907, and the trebles from 1946. All hang with modern Taylor fittings in a cast iron and steel Taylor bell frame. Maintenance work will be carried out to keep the ring in first class order. The clappers of the third, fifth & tenor bells will be fully restored and re-faced after annealing. One new bell pad will be provided and the bell rehung, and one rope roller box will be restored.