Oldham, Glodwick, Greater Manchester.
St Mark's Parish Church.
The 8 cwt ring of eight at this church is the work of Mears & Stainbank and dates from 1937. With the closure of the church the future of the bells has yet to be decided, but Taylor’s has been instructed to remove the bells and their fittings from the tower and take them into protective storage.
This ring of eight has now been removed and is at Loughborough.
The fittings have been removed from the bells and are ready for restoration.