All Saints' Parish Church

Otley, West Yorkshire

United Kingdom

Major maintenance work has been completed on this Gillett & Johnston eight that date from 1922. The fittings were removed and brought to Loughborough for restoration, including re-soling and re-shrouding of the bell wheels, all new rope rollers, and a complete restoration of the clappers and crown staples. The iron and steel bell frame was cleaned and repainted while the fittings were away and the bells were then recommissioned.

(Photos: Chris Bennett)