The Parish Church of S.S. Peter & Paul.
This ring of six hangs in a Taylor cast iron and steel bell frame manufactured and installed in stages in 1901, 1904 & 1964, with bell fittings of similar dates. The PCC have placed a contract for a general overhaul of the bell fittings and for the bell frame to be cleaned down and be repainted. A new bell wheel will be manufactured for the 2nd bell and the remaining bell wheels will be refurbished. New galvanised steel bell bolts will be manufactured and provided for all the bells, and the tenor bell will be quarter turned in the tower. The Sanctus bell will be rehung on a newly manufactured supporting bracket in the belfry.