Preston, Weymouth.

St Andrew's Parish Church

United Kingdom

Maintenance and improvement work will be undertaken on this 12 cwt ring of eight which dates between 1629 & 2005. The re-roping of the back four bells to improve the rope circle will remove a number of rope diverting pulleys in the clock chamber, reducing the rope friction as these bells are rung. The seventh bell clapper and crown staple will be taken to Loughborough for complete refurbishment.