St Leonard's Parish Church
Priors Marston, Warwickshire
A new hardwood headstock has been supplied to rehang the 1721 Henry III Bagley treble bell. The headstock has been carved to accommodate the canons and argent, and been supplied with new plate gudgeons and ball bearings. Maintenance work to properly secure the 3rd & 5th bells to their bedplates and the bell frame has also been successfully undertaken.