St Mary's Parish Church.
The 14 cwt ring of eight at this church is the work of Mears & Stainbank of the Whitechapel Foundry and dates from 1888. The bells were founded with cast-in iron crown staples, with the clappers hung from these on leather baldricks with external iron straps. The clappers will be brought to Loughborough for restoration before being returned to the bells.
This set of clappers has been restored and will be returned to the bells once access to the church is allowed.